Re: [TCML] Sphere Topload Coil

I'll take a look the next time I'm out in the garage playing around. One difficulty is that I've painted the whole thing green (the only paint in the cabinet at the time). But I've looked at this fan prior to that on similar discussions and never found the info needed. The motor on the fan is still plated so maybe I can find some mfg data there (from memory it's only motor specs).

Bart

resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Sounds like you have a great fan there.  Is there any indicationof the
fan's mfgr and part number?

I will be experimenting with some different fans this summer and certainly
would like to include yours.

Thanks,

DC