Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 12:24 PM
Subject: RE: [TCML] Gaps

my coil sets on PVC legs,...and they are a good distance from the gap,...they are turning brown, well, the area facing the gap,...there is no way this is from heat.....> From: drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [TCML] Gaps> Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 22:36:34 -0600> CC: > > Bart,> > I sure hope that you are correct about the browning> being from overheating and not from UV exposure.> It was in one of my previous stationary gap designs> from several years ago that I noticed this "browning"> of the PVC. I.> > David> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "bartb" <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> To: "Tesla Coil Mailing List" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 10:06 PM> Subject: Re: [TCML] Gaps> > . If you get any "browning" of the pvc, > > the electrodes are running too hot. More airflow is absolutely required > > (much more).> > > > Take care,> > Bart> >