Re: [TCML] Big Tesla related items available

I'll take the Maxwell 10/100. Just name your price. It
will give me an excuse to come visit you.

I also recently met someone who wants a pig. Just go
to youtube and search for krugtech. His 1,000 hp jet
engine minivan is awesome.

Please sent me your phone number and I'll confirm the
size pig he wants and how much he wants to pay. I
assume since he spent over 5 grand to put a jet engine
in a minivan, he's not too worried about price.

Adam