Re: BPS measurement, was Re: [TCML] Spark gap

The ones I saw at work were battery powered and had
their own memory. They were dataloggers. I assumed for
isolation you could simply record the events, then
download the data after the fact. Of course, this is
no good if you insist on real-time results.

Adam