Re: [TCML] X-rays

In a message dated 2/28/08 10:15:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  was told that natural lightning emits x-rays, of course the same
person  told me that I shouldn't look directly at it for that very  reason...

Scott Bogard.

Hi Scott,
"Dem stories...Ain't necessarily so."
There may be some small production in the middle of a bolt, but if you're
close enough to lightning for any x-ray production to do damage, it's probably
the least of your worries. =:0
One of the advantages of this list is that many sources of knowledge are
available, 95% of which are rational, and that makes it a very good, if not
perfect, "moo-filter" ;^))
Matt D.

Tesla mailing list