Re: [TCML] Strike rings - to use or not to use

Hi Bill,

I got the conductive UHMW from Midwest Plastics in Green Bay. It is their virgin grade black. The green was from Ramex. Think of how suprized I was after paying $250 for a 4'x10' sheet and then finding that it was conductive.

David E Weiss

That is an absolutely gorgeous looking coil.

I like the idea of using conductive UHMW - where do you find it? I'm stunned that the resistance is that low. Most carbon-impregnated plastics are fairly resistive.