From: "Mddeming@xxxxxxx" <Mddeming@xxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 5, 2008 12:13:59 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] list traffic

Hi Marko,

    I think the problem is a combination of weather of  the past week
 and the
various winter solstice celebrations, which tend to  send year-end
productivity right down the crapper, especially when they occur
  mid-week.

Matt D.

In a message dated 1/5/08 7:49:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
  kc5gym@xxxxxxx
writes:

hello  out there......

is it just me or has list mail died to 5 or 6 messages  a day??

seriously, I got more comments about other things in the shop  than I
 did
the coil.
coil scored zero.

I'm not begging for  feedback, just wondering if there is a mail issue.

these messages leave  me baffled.