From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bob Wroblewski
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 10:16 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] list traffic

Hi Adam,
I use yahoo.com as my main email for the Tesla list as well. When the list
converted over to the new format most of the Tesla list went to bulk folder
(spam folder in the new beta version) as well. The only exceptions were a
few friends whom I had in the address list (contacts folder in the new beta
version).

That gave me the idea that yahoo searches the address/contacts list to
assign email as inbox or bulk/spam. So I went into the address/contacts
folder and created a new contact. First name as [TCML] and last name as
Tesla. I saved this address/contact and voila, from then on the Tesla list
emails went into the inbox.

Note that while I am online checking emails to Tesla list will go into bulk,
so you may find a few Tesla list emails still going into bulk/spam so check
that folder after reviewing the Tesla list emails. Hope this helps.

Bob Wroblewski
Dracut, MA