Re: [TCML] New Toroid size-- coming soon

It's just an announcement that the 2.25" x 8" toroids will be  available
very soon.  Possibly within a week.  I'm about 90% done with  the
tooling.  My reasoning for announcing it is so folks can plan  ahead,
in case they have a need for such a toroid.

I have no plans to make a 6" x 24" toroid.  I already stopped making  the
5" x 16" toroids because it got to be too much work.  I still  occasionally
make some 4" x 13" toroids.

John