Re: [TCML] Test to the list

Well at least the list still has it's sense of humor. Oddly, yesterday as I downloaded messages, my filter for some reason glitched and everything went into the trash folder with the spam. I automatically empty it as soon as downloads are complete. As I clicked the the Empty Trash button, I looked and saw some TCML messages in there (well for millisecond). So I guess I "couldn't" reply. Hopefully I didn't have anything specific to me. If so, please resend.

Tonight it worked perfectly.

Bart
If anyone out there gets this, can they reply?

Thanks.

Chip