RE: [TCML] mot questions

Neal,
with a pair of nedle nose pliers and a bit of elbow grease
they can be easily removed. this also provides a gap between
the primary and secondry where you could put other windings
in to power other things like warning lights etc...
it also wouldnt hurt to remove all the shunts while your at
it since they dont do much anyway...

ben