Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 3:42 PM
Subject: RE: [TCML] Tuning idea

Ben
If you look at the picture of the v-cap I made you will see extra holes in
the plates. The holes allowed me to bolt them together and clean the all up
the same time with a die grinder and a rotary. file. So yes they could be
made that way. I made mine from 6061T6.
I used "T" material because it does not deform as easy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kd0zz/

Rich