Re: [TCML] Pig upgrade

I originally got my 25 kVA pig home by using a friend,
a hand-truck, and a ramp made of 2 2"x12"'s to load it
into the back of my small pickup truck. To remove it,
I simply slid it down the ramp. When we moved to our
current house, I again used a hand-truck and my wife
and I (108 lbs and 165 lbs) were able to easily pull
it up the ramp of the moving truck. To lower it,
again, we simply slid it down the ramp. To move it
around my garage, I used a home-made dolly, made of
four short 2"x6"'s, and four heavy duty castors.

While your pig will be MUCH heavier than my 25 kVA
pig, it can be done, with a little thought and a lot
of care.

Adam

--- "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>