RE: [TCML] Is this right?

Also, just as an aside...

Reading through his website -- there are a lot of simple typos and egregious
errors that should have been caught.

Lotz wire, Tom Ptiman (Pitman and actually, it was Robert Uterwick who did
the Tiny Basic for the SWTP Motorola 6800, Pitman did it for the Altair
8080)

I know that some SWL people are blind and I don't know if he has this
problem but if not, sheesh!

Dave

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:23 PM