RE: [TCML] Comments please: Book review

Chip,

	IMHO;  leave out ALL personal experiences.  Your review is about the
book.  Use a spell checker (you'll find at least one error).  I think it is
totally legitimate that you can properly review this book without having
entirely read it, but some others (most?) will not.
	You were chosen to review it because you are a putative expert.
Talk like you are.  You can explain the capacitor shortcoming without a
single self reference.  And so on.  Commensurately, most of your salient
assessments can be conveyed in way less words.

with peace and love in my heart,

Al Erpel
PA, 18901

[stuff snipped]