RE: [TCML] Spark dynamics on Jacobs Ladder

I would just like to add that I have seen this type of thing with a tesla coil too.  I have a piece of 6ga. solid core wire about 5' long with the bottom foot bent into a circle in a manner to allow the remaining 4' stand roughly vertical.  With this wire sitting directly on the concrete, every time my DRSSTC arcs to it, the whole thing is set wobbling.