From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of FutureT@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 9:44 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] New size spun toroid - update

All,

I have to switch to the pristine brushed finish for the new size
2.25" x 8" toroid.  I had hoped the spin polish could be used,
but the extreme forces needed are wearing the spinning mandrel.
The price for the pristine brushed toroid will be about $82.  I  should
have a few available within a week.

I have one 2.25" x 8" spin polished toroid available for $70
(free shipping in USA).  I won't be making any more with the spin  polish.
PayPal.

John