From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Bogard
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 8:46 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [TCML] PC boards

I am just building some simple flyback drivers, and I am sick of the mess of soldering bare wires directly to dangling diodes and transistor leads, and I want something more permanent than a chunk of breadboard.
Since it doesn't have to be perfect I don't need an incredibly steady hand (plus I have a little sister with lots of nail polish experience).
I planned on drilling the holes and inserting the components before I drew the trails to make sure everything goes where it is supposed to.
Thanks for your help guys.

Scott Bogard.