Re: [TCML] Spark dynamics on Jacobs Ladder

Gary, I long ago decided that it was electrostatic attraction and repulsion through performing the same experiments you just did!

I also noticed that the first movement accompanied the spark switching from top to bottom. I doubt it has anything at all to do with the AC frequency.