Re: [TCML] I think I ruined my 6" secondary.

I don't remember the exact name, and I threw away the box.  If you go to
Home Depot or Lowes and look where the other varnishes are you'll find the
stuff.  It's a two part mixture and it does say pour-on on the box.  I have
to assume that the brand isn't important, it's all the same stuff.  If the
brand is important to you contact me off list this afternoon and I'll find
the bottles.