Re: [TCML] Other fun things to do with a TC circuit.

Philip -

  I'm not sure where "xenon strobe" comes into play here .....your gallery has a photo titled "HPS converted to xenon flash lamp", but are you saying that you somehow modified a high-pressure sodium lamp by filling it with xenon gas?

  Regards,
  Herr Zapp

Phillip Slawinski <pslawinski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I found some other fun things to do with the primary circuit from a TC. One
can run a nice xenon strobe by replacing the primary coil with a High
pressure sodium lamp.

http://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=209