Re: [TCML] G. Monster's updated ARSG

The toroid is from a bulk buy long ago (Landegren). Came in brushed. I took a buffer wheel (7"), polishing compound, and buffed it out with a high speed hand grinder. Lot's of work! Could even be better but I more or less got worn out in the 100 degree weather (why don't I do this stuff in the winter?).

Take care,
Bart

FIFTYGUY@xxxxxxx wrote:
    Looking good!
    That polished toroid looks like an alien spaceship  up there!
-Phil LaBudde
Center for the Advanced Study of Ballistic  Improbabilities