RE: [TCML] Baffle tally (was Secondary Troubles)

Hi John,

I think the point to the thread was about adding sealed disks several inches in from each end of the form - different than simple end caps.

Not sure about how to classify your "greatly overpowered" secondary.  If it's a case where having added some internal sealed disks would have prevented damage,then it should be counted as such.  But if you were trying to channel 2KVA into a 12" long secondary, then it should be discounted, as nothing would have helped.  Uugh, this is where it gets tricky.  Unless no one at all reports using sealed baffles...

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA