Re: [TCML] Baffle tally (was Secondary Troubles)

Hi Gary,
     I have built two secondaries, neither one with baffles.  Never had
an internal flash over, but I have only been coiling for a little over
two years.  Also note, all my secondaries have wires inside of them
(entrance and exit), and my first secondary actually had a few turns
inside of it.  I've had one flashover problem, when my ground strap
arced to my first turn, this ruined the bottom turn which had to be
removed, but the coil was hugely over coupled, the humidity was like
110%, and the ground strap (no longer used) had a very sharp edge on it,
which hit the lowest secondary winding, so worse case scenario.

Scott Bogard.