Re: [TCML] Java TC Load File problem

Well somethings odd Alex. I simply copy and pasted your file into Notepad and saved it as JTC_load_test.js. I'm using Firefox browser. I then loaded Javatc and the default coil and ran the program just to go through the same basic steps. I then renamed your file to JTC_load.js, refreshed the browser, and your data came in just fine. So, I know the script is correct. Something is not refreshing I think which is why I mentioned it. On some browsers, it may be necessary to hold down the SHIFT key when you click "refresh". The SHIFT key is suppose to force a complete refresh. This sounds like a browser quirk actually. And of course, it must be the PC version as the only file on the web version is the default coil. The PC version uses your local drive files.

Take care,
Bart

b alex pettit jr wrote:
Hi Bart,
The 'refresh' is ineffective : I just get Zeros in all fields.
Even downloaded a new JavaTC installation. Works  fine with the demo,
not the one I posted.
I will go back and manually enter all parameters rather than cloning from a previous load file and test.
Best,
Alex P

Hi Alex,

The script is fine. The problem is likely that you need to refresh your browser. When you load the page (Javatc), the JTC_load script is loaded at that time and remains there. Anytime to save a load file and then rename it to JTC_load.js, you then need to "refresh" your browser so that the page loads again which also loads in the new load file.
Take care,
Bart