Re: [TCML] I think I ruined my 6" secondary.

Thanks. Lotsa good info here. .300" thick cardboard sounds like it ought to be pretty rigid, compared to SonoTube. I tried browsing Behr's website, to see if this is an epoxy, but couldn't find it. I assume you used Behr Build 50.

Like I mentioned, I usually use spar varnish, but this will sometimes yellow with age. I wanted to use epoxy on my next coil, but may have to reconsider. Although, as long as I don't bang mine, it may be OK.

Adam