Re: [TCML] Green PVC coil form

In a message dated 7/7/08 9:55:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>The  green works great if sanded and coated.  In the plumbing industry  this
>is called SDR and stands for sewer and drain  pipe.

    That's what I used to think, until it was pointed  out to me recently
that "SDR" actually stands for "Standard Dimensional Ratio",  signifying that
only a specific category of fittings will work with this  pipe.
    Check the archives...

-Phil LaBudde

Center for the Advanced Study of Ballistic  Improbabilities