[TCML] huge HV transformer for sale

Hello,

I have a huge HV transformer for sale - it is located near Sacramento Ca. USA, and is too big to ship unless someone would pay for freight.

Local pickup would be ideal.

Specs: Primary:  220 VAC @ 27A,  Secondary 80KV @ 80mA.

It probably weighs 500 lb.

It's encased in a metal can approx 2' square, with I/O connectors to supply circulating oil for cooling.  The can contains oil.  The buyer would have to take all responsibility of liability and would have to concince me s/he is knowledgable in safe procedures to handle and use it.   Selling as-is condition, untested.

Best offer over $200.

Thank you,

Nanski