Re: [TCML] Psycology of coiling: was JavaTC Tuning Suggestion now a question

----- Original Message -----
From: Gav D <gdingley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, July 11, 2008 5:20 pm
Subject: Re: [TCML] Psycology of coiling: was JavaTC Tuning Suggestion now a question

> It's probably all Freudian :-)
>
> Gavin

Agreed. I've actually considered writing a paper on it, but I don't think I could present it, without other coilers coming after me with torches and pitchforks ;-)

If coiling is the result of some sort of sublimation, revealing the objects/aspects of the sublimation isn't going to go down very well, otherwise, whatever it is wouldn't be sublimated in the first place.

In any case, the Freudian implications of the *motivation* to coil are much more slippery than the explicit Freudian aspects of the Tesla-coil system itelf. In fact, I can't think of anything that lends itself *more* to a Freudian analytical description than a Tesla-coil system.

But that's all subjective, isn't it.  They're all *my* views, after all, and probably have nothing to do with any other coiler in the Universe ;-)

It's best if I just stop there.

Dan K.