RE: [TCML] Poly thickness (does matter!)

I've never heard of those; what are they?

Woo

remember a coiler named Dave in Texas ??,...pouring large amounts of KW
into a relativly small ( 8" dia ) coil , with 12'-14' sparks without it
going up in flames ?

> > From: dr.hankenstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [TCML] Poly thickness (does matter!)
> > Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 15:14:19 -0700
> > CC:
> >
> > Gary,The occasional racing sparks have been eliminated not to mention I
now have the closest coulpling possible with this coil. I used to use a 1"
spacer under the secondary to decouple the coil. Spark length has increased
4 to 6" as well.>