Re: [TCML] Let's try this again... - was: [TCML] MMC pics

Henry may be right here. Are those 1/4W resistors? They may have a problem if they are. Expect about 1000V across each resistor if a 9kV NST. Their probably right on the edge where they may work for a while, but don't be surprised if they do burn at some point. You may want to series 2 resistors per cap to be safe if you have them around.

Take care,
Bart

Henry Hallam wrote:
Capacitors look okay.  Resistors are going to catch fire.