Re: [TCML] MMC pics

Antonio,

Very nicely done. I like the little "record player" motor for your spark gap....that little coil of yours really performs! What is the rating of your NST? I have inspirations of making a small bipolar coil such as the one Jeff (Dr. Mot) built. I believe he is running a mica xmtr cap in the neighborhood of 5nf also with a relatively small NST....here's a photograph: http://www.drspark.org/images/jeffbipolar/Dscf5841.jpg

Thanks again,
Woo