[TCML] RF GROUND

Thanks Terry fort he quick answer,

Corrosion in the ground: I feel the 1" rod will survive me .
Corrosion at contact  betwen cable and groundrod:
Ground rod is drilled radially, M8 thread cut, a flat filed,
to bolt hi amp cableshoe d8mm (soldered to end of cable) to it.
Thread and contact area is greased with "contact grease".
This is what I meant with  "connection done correct".
And I used this heavy steel rod - just as it was at hand, did not cost
anything.
So, I am happy, as it seams to be no objections against this solution.
Thanks again,  Fritz