Re: [TCML] Coiler Pin Map

Hey Jhowson...

considering that alot of us view the Email probably at the same time and respond to it at the same time, the server for the mapping system got hit hard by all of our inputs and didnt do to well with the overload....

I noticed that after my first try on creating my spot and then trying to move it to Kenner the system slowed down quite a bit and then nearly came to a halt in processing my info... I tried a few hours later to move my spot and it worked quickly...

Scot D

jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hey did any one else have trouble uploading onto the map site. First it appeared that there was no site. Then it would not let me create a place marker. Then I couldn't get to the site again. Then I magically got a place marker and a picture somehow but I can't move from the coast of africa. I probably inadvertantly created all the blank users. So sorry about that.

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Drake Schutt" <drake89@xxxxxxxxx>