Re: [TCML] Coiler Pin Map

You didn't create ALL the blanks, I'll take credit for a couple. I had the same problem.

Neal.

----- Original Message ----- From: <jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Coiler Pin Map

Hey did any one else have trouble uploading onto the map site.
First it appeared that there was no site. Then it would not let me create a place marker. Then I couldn't get to the site again. Then I magically got a place marker and a picture somehow but I can't move from the coast of africa.
I probably inadvertantly created all the blank users. So sorry about that.