Re: [TCML] Coiler Pin Map

Hi guys i looked at the map on a friends laptop last night and ran
across what might have been a few duplictes in a couple of areas but
nothing nothing major.  Im still learning at the moment and will be
without a laptop for the next few days so if anyone else is inclined i
can make them an admin.  Just respond off list please.  Thanks, drake
schutt