Re: [TCML] tcml primary self c

DC Cox skrev:
After I saw all the corona in B&W asa 400 photos I shot with 4-8 sec
exposure time,
Even posting this picture would not add much credit to your point of view. Pictures taken with the same film, and exposure times, of similar sized tubular coils excited by the same primary bang energy would have to be produced. Then a long term study of the effects on the secondary (Which I have already done) would also have to be produced
 I realized the sec coil would be slowly degraded using sharp
edged copper ribbon and quit this procedure.
Oh, so you _assumed_, in the stead of actually _observed_, that a degradation would take place.

A lot of newbies are listening. Let`s stick to facts instead of adding to the list of coiling myths, shall we? Doc?

Cheers, Finn Hammer