Re: [TCML] sstc

Hi,

Thanks for the info, I'm in the process of finding somewhere to order more
mosfets, so I will let you know how I go. But there is one question which I
have'nt heard much about in regard to tesla coiling; that is can mosfets be
parralled easily for TC use? Has anyone done something like this? I am
guessing that doing so will require proportionally as much gate drive
current which brings me to another question; since I like to use driver IC's
rather than discreet components, can multiple driver IC's be parralled as
well?

Cheers,

Jesse Frost