Re: [TCML] tcml primary self c

Also, it is physically impossible to obtain high levels of inductance using
round stock in the following example: 6" by 1/4" buss; tightly spaced at
say 1" or so. I do agree however, that round is great for smaller coils. I
challenge you to build two secondaries: one with tightly coupled ribbon and
the other one with tubing using same secondary coil and tank capacitor,
spark gap, etc. I tried it several years ago and I like the performance of
the pancake ribbon buss better.

Woo