From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Roger Smith
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 7:14 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Cc: teslafy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [TCML] NE Ohio Coiling Activities.

I think I could make it out that way for a Teslathon in September.   I live
in Chillicothe,  about 40 miles south of  Columbus,  OH.   It just so
happens that I'm haveing a Teslathon myself  here on Satorday August 2.  In
case you havent heard about,  here is a link with more info.
http://www.geocities.com/sciotoa/teslathon

Roger