[TCML] Cleaning Shop

Hi

I find it necessary to clean my shop. I only just have a trail to walk through
anymore. I ran across a 15kV 30mA Transco NST which I had gotten several
years ago and never used, had forgotton about it. In the meantime it seems
the cats had a ruckus and knocked something of off one of the higher shelves
breaking a piece off of one of the high voltage insulators.

This unit has been tested and outputs rated current and voltage. It is a
pre-secondary GFI unit and has epoxy potting material.

If anyone is interested, contact me off list deano at deanostoybox dot com.
Pictures at http://deanostoybox.com/temp/stuff
Asking $25 plus actual packing shipping (I use the UPS Store)

later
deano