Re: [TCML] NST's and ARSG's

My rotor weighs nothing, it's made from a polyethelene cutting board.
I have eight 1" brass bolts with acorn nuts.  I just don't have enough
load for the speed to vary with voltage.  The gap has very poor
quenching for a rotary gap.  If I run the coil for any more than than
a minute I have to break out the shop vac and turn it into a rotary
sucker gap.  At any rate, I'm getting rid of the gap for a
synchronous, or I have a vacuum motor for a sucker gap.