Re: [TCML] re-pot

I used kerosene on my last transformer.  The trick is to heat it first
and then extract the core.  You'll have to get the whole thing pretty
hot to get the asphalt liquid.  If you use an oven you need to set it
about 400F-450F.  Then buy a 2 gallon bucket, some kerosene, neoprene
gloves, and a vinyl stripping brush.  Pour the kerosene in the bucket
and let the transformer soak for a little while or just start cleaning
it immediately.  Make sure you lay down cardboard where you clean the
transformer.  The process is very messy.