Re: [TCML] re-pot

I use the 24 hr. freezer method first, using a med size hammer to shatter
the block into pieces, and then the BBQ with an aluminum (disposable) pan,
setting xmfr on two small metal blocks and cooking away for 2-3 hrs until
most all the asphalt has melted, then final cleanup with kerosine (never use
gasoline --- it can flash up to 10 ft away from an ignition source on a hot
day).  Gloves, disposable brushes, and old throwaway clothes are a must.

Dr. Resonance