From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Eric Anderson
Sent: 16 June 2008 02:25
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Mini Solid state coil?

Hi everyone,

I just joined the list and am so far overwhelmed with the activity so far.
Nice to see so many people enjoying themselves doing this!

So, I'd like to build a small (secondary around 2" or so) solid state coil,
that either runs off batteries or a power brick of some kind.  I have been
looking at this site a bit:

http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/coils/

I see they have a couple of small coils like what I want to build. I see
some circuit drawings on there, and some vague details.  Has anyone built
one of these tiny coils, and are there any better descriptions on how to
build one?  This will be my first real coil, so you should expect a lot of
questions coming up. :)

Thanks!
Eric