Re: [TCML] Newbie

John,

A 4" secondary will work fine for your coil.  The secondary can be
19" tall or so.  I used a 19" secondary on my TT-42 coil.  I  use
a 12/30 NST but a 9/30 would work fine too, but give somewhat
shorter sparks.  I used 28awg magnet wire on the secondary.
If you use 24awg then you may want to make the secondary
a little taller to get enough turns.  I prefer 28awg.

   _http://futuret.110mb.com_ (http://futuret.110mb.com)

Cheers,
John