[TCML] Grounding transformers

Hello everyone,
All this talk about frying transformers has gotten me thinking about how to
ground my transformers. I'm "assuming" that NST's should be grounded to rf
ground, and not the house's, but what do you all think? (I've been running them
"ungrounded" at the moment) Also, I'm still in the planning stages of a mot
supply, so would that be the same? However, if I'm putting a couple in series,
should I mount them to something non-conductive and just let them float? I
acquired a nice, heavy duty metal box that used to house a church organ's power
supply (3 phase stepped down to 12v?? anyways...). I thought this would make a
nice housing for a multiple transformer supply.
I'd like to just rf ground the box, if appropriate. Thanks for your help,

Neal.