Re: [TCML] Tuning vs Interference

My RF ground is 22ga wire run to a drain pipe on the side of the building.
Probably not the lowest impedance ground available.  Unfortunately I can't
really do any better than this.  I live on the third floor of an apartment
building.

It looks like I'm not going to be able to run the TC much longer in this
apartment :(  Maybe I should build a VTTC