Re: [TCML]New coil Pics

Hi Gary

  I came across several posts in the archives about using bronze for the primary ,some for it some against. It was just a matter of looks for me  , I really like the look of the ribbon primary. I was going to ask if anyone has done any testing to see how much of a difference this material will make in overall coil performance. Thanks Gary I appreciate your feedback

  Mike

  It's worth pointing out that bronze is not the best material for use in
a TC primary.  The resistance is many times higher than a similar one
made from copper or even aluminum.  Just how much that higher
resistance will diminish performance remains to be seen, and there's no doubt
that it will work.

FWIW,
Gary Lau
MA, USA