Re: [TCML] Where to mount the HV Transformer? Under the coil or otherwise ?

I avoid coax.  It may or may not work depending on the particular parameters
of your nst.  Some can cause a resonance with the high capacitance of the
coax cable.

I just use two silicone GTO wires with a separate 12 AWG ground wire.  This
works good.

Dr. Resonance